Friday, January 9, 2009

Making Sense of it All

Well, some of you may know what has happened to me, some may not, and some could probably care less. If you are on this blog you probably are at least interested, and that is the purpose of this. I would like to inform my family, friends, and other people who have been blessed with this strange injury what I am doing about it both mentally and physically. I will start from the beginning and cover the last few months and then move into the present fairly quickly. I also hope to post some pictures and videos to help better understand how this particular injury works and how I am dealing with it. So thanks for checking in and be sure to check back.

2 comments:

  1. We love you JJ and only what good health and healing for you. I believe this is great venue for your healing process and hope that it brings you some form of relief or more knowledge to move forward with your healing. At a minimal, it's a release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brotha,

    Your story is so awe-inspiring that you should send this to Oprah and she'll probably do a full show about you.;) Seriously, I do hope things go well for you and know that you are in my prayers. Keep strong, Bro!

    Big Baby Roy-Roy!!!

    ReplyDelete